4 meeting rooms that can hold up to 90 people.
All our rooms are air-conditioned and have natural light.
- Screen, flipchart,
- Overhead projector,,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Notepads, pens.
Upon request (extra charge): microphone, sound system, organiser, pointer, podium, video projector, TV, VCR, DVD player.
Our semi-residential or residential seminar service includes:
- Accommodation in a double or single room (TRIBORD category)
- Buffet breakfast at the restaurant
- Plenary meeting room
- 1 break per half working day
- Lunch and/or dinner (drinks included: mineral water, coffee and wine on the basis of 1 bottle for 4 people, water and coffee).
Suitable for all types of events:
- Study days,
- Cocktails parties,
- Banquets and exhibitions,
- Awards ceremony,
- Soirées d’entreprise.
Activities and excursions
Longing for the sea? What about the mountains or forests? Anything is possible!
Please contact us for information on prices.
Sport & Adventure:
- Orienteering race in 2CVs in the Basque Country,
- 4×4 trekking to discover the Basque Country,
- Introduction or improvement courses for Golf,
- Introduction or improvement courses for Surfing or Body Boarding,
- Mountain bike rally,
- Basque rural sports,
- Parasailing on the bay of St Jean de Luz,
- Basque pelota, a ball court game,
- Aerial ropes course...
Relaxation & Culture:
- Visit the Basque Coast and the Basque Country inland,
- Sightseeing in the Basque Country, the Musée de la Mer (Museum of the Sea),
- The Imperial Chapel, the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao,
- Walking tour to discover Biarritz,
- Bayonne or St Jean-de-Luz,
- A discovery of Biarritz in 2CVs,
- Visit and tasting or cooking party at the Basque Cake Museum in Sare.
- “Tapas tour” evening in Spain,
- "The mysteries of Ortillopitz" Basque evening in Sare,
- Dinner at a cider factory in San Sebastian or Fontarabie,
- Blue Night Express evening,
- Basque pelota evening,
- Casino night,
- Cooking party,
- Many other creative activities..